Here are several ways I like to use Buzz Marketing to help event planners that hire me to speak at their event.
- Twitter about it to my 2,000+ followers.
- Blog about it so my 100′s of daily small business visitors – but please send me the text.
- Highlight it on my speaker website.
- Email my list about it if it is open to the public
- Link to it via social bookmarking tools.
There are other things as well, and it always depends on the venue and audience. But I take speaking very seriously with means I feel partially responsible for the success of your event – and I am here to help.